Ground Control and its associated companies (GC) are committed to meeting the needs of the ever changing business environment and the risks associated with it. To do this we will continually review, monitor and improve our quality performance by developing and maintaining a quality management system, that which has an accredited certification to ISO 9001:2015 standards.
This policy and supporting documents applies to GC workers, including employees, its field teams, operatives, contractors, agency staff, visitors and any other persons who may carry out duties on behalf of Ground Control and its associated companies (GC).
Quality Policy Statement
This policy can only be achieved by operating a comprehensive, coordinated quality management system which assures the quality of all services offered by the company. Our quality management system will be implemented across the whole of Ground Control and its associated companies (GC) and embrace all activities / processes which impact upon our customers.
Ground Control is committed to:
- Maintaining a quality management system appropriate to the context of the organisation which satisfies the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, the expected level of customer satisfaction and needs of other interested parties.
- Compliance with the requirements of NHSS 18.
- Supporting and provide provision to maintain suitable quality management resources across the organisation
- Implementing measures to monitor our performance and improve our processes to obtain improved results.
- Providing a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- Regularly reviewing our objectives at the management review meetings for suitability and effectiveness addressing continual improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Seeking to continually improve our quality performance and drive innovation within our business operations.
- Working closely with all interested parties to establish and maintain the highest quality standards
- Identifying the processes needed to meet client and customer quality expectations and provide suitable and adequate resources to achieve the desired outcome
Whilst the Board, supported by the Managing Director, takes responsibility for monitoring the effectiveness of this policy and driving the company to achieve continual improvement in Quality performance, the successful implementation of this policy requires total commitment from all employees and those working on our behalf.
Implementation of this Policy
To achieve this we will plan, set and implement specified and measurable quality objectives within the strategic business plan. This will be further supported by the regular review of the effectiveness of the management system via the management review process.
The HSQE Department is responsible for the update and implementation of this policy and are actively supported by the Executive team. This policy is subject to regularly change and updated versions will be published on the company ‘Pulse’.
To ensure that this policy is effective, we shall: Audit the quality management system regularly to ensure its continued suitability and that customer satisfaction is achieved through effective application. We shall review the quality management system annually and provide resources (finance, training, supervision, equipment and materials) to implement and continually improve our services, processes and overall quality management.
Our Net Promoter Score
- Our current total NPS is +37
- Ground Control +34
- The Gritting Company +45
- JW Crowther Ltd +100 (note only 1 response however)
- We measure NPS annually for all customers.
- Our client retention rate is 92%
If you have any concerns about our work, reach out to our Client Services Director Darren Daley