- Client required plug-in units for older hybrid
- Initially was just for two chargers then upgraded to four
- Project included futureproofed infrastructure
- Internal power connections done out of hours to minimise disruption and loss of productivity
- All work completed well within projected timeframe
- Client since asked for additional work to be done
This company already had embedded a strong environmental culture and were actively involved in identifying energy and resource conservation measures to achieve, where possible, reductions on resources at all their locations.
Additionally, their aim is to protect environmental quality and public welfare in their communities and to implement environmentally sound policies designed to prevent, mitigate and, where appropriate, remedy impacts on the environment of the community. By installing EV charging facilities, the business took one step closer in achievement of these aims and goals.