Ground Control named as one of the UK’s best companies to work for
We’re delighted to announce that Ground Control’s company’s achievements were today acknowledged in the Best Companies List, the UK’s most respected annual analysis of workplace engagement.
In the three categories entered, it found Ground Control was:
- One of the best 100 large companies across the entire country – Ranking 62
- East of England’s 75 Best Companies to Work for – Ranking 30
- In the top 5 companies working in the business services sector – Ranking 5
The news comes just weeks after Ground Control won another prestigious piece of corporate recognition – the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, for the second time within five years.
Jason Knights, Managing Director, Ground Control, said:
Among the initiatives and factors taken into consideration by the judges were:
- Investment in staff training, apprenticeships and career development
- The company’s philanthropic practices, including supporting charitable activities by staff members
- The company’s journey to achieving carbon neutrality, including the establishment and launch last year of the Evergreen Fund
For more information contact:
Maxwell Comms Ltd
(m) 07985 351 797