Ground Control becomes a member of Safer Highways
We are pleased to confirm that Ground Control has officially become a member of Safer Highways;
Ground Control’s Initiatives include:
- Mental Health Online Summit – The online Summit equipped industry leaders of organisations, irrespective of their size, with the tools to effectively manage issues around poor workplace mental health and stress by allowing them to effectively engage with experts.
- Stamp it out campaign – The highways industry-backed task force driving to eliminate abuse and incursions into closures on the road networks
Angelina Sooren – HSQE Director of Ground Control Ltd. comments, “At Ground Control we value each other. Our 3 core commitments are to:
- Health and Safety – we care for our people and want everyone to go home safe and healthy at the end of each day
- Quality – we care for our customers and want to deliver best-in-class services through establishing long term and trusting partnerships
- Environment – We care for our environment and want to make a positive and sustainable impact wherever we work. Read more about our sustainability commitments here
The successful delivery of our work relies on the integration of health, safety, environmental and quality excellence within everything we do and aligning with those in the industry who are also committed to making a difference.
Watch highlights of how Ground Control works and the importance of health and safety.