We are looking for Field Teams across the UK to join our award-winning company.
We are always looking for field team operatives to join Ground Control. We take care of the…
- Health And Safety
Providing you with quality, stable, recurring revenue for you and your team!
Our 5-point recruitment process:
- Apply – Submit the online form or call 01277 650697
- Pre-Screen Questionnaire – Following your application, we would then ask you to complete a short questionnaire concerning both your business and experience within the industry.
- Meet one of our Regional Managers – Upon completion of the questionnaire, one of our regional managers will meet with you and provide a full briefing on the work that is required. It will also be an opportunity for you to ask questions about the proposed work, such as payment, expected hours, and the required certifications.
- Provide Documentation – Following your meeting with one of our regional managers, you would then be required to provide our team with copies of all essential documentation ahead of commencing work on our commercial sites. Documents relating to insurance, accreditations, identification etc will need to be provided at this stage.
- Become Operational – After reviewing the documents provided, our HSQE Team will be able to formally approve your application, meaning you and your business are able to work as an active Ground Control Field Team.
At Ground Control we believe that “no job is so urgent or important that it cannot be done safely” and we put people at the heart of everything that we do!
Want to know what it is like to work at Ground Control? Check out our video below
If you have any questions or require further information call:
Field Team Resourcer
DD: 01277 315330
T: 01277 650697