We provide a full range of services to our customers and landowners to facilitate the design, implementation and ongoing management of woodland creation projects. And as industry-leading specialists, we can facilitate environmental initiatives, obligations and carbon-offsetting through tree planting projects.
Services and Support:
- Site evaluation and assessment
- Feasibility studies and budget production
- Grant-application and management
- Detailed design and costing
- Biodiversity net gain delivery
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Site preparation, infrastructure installation and planting implementation
- Maintenance and establishment works
- Management Plan production and delivery
- Monitoring, reporting and certification
- Woodland Carbon accreditation and Carbon insetting.
All these services reflect Ground Control’s core purpose of Caring for Our Environment, a commitment which we are delivering, in part, through our £5M Evergreen Fund. This environmental impact fund receives a proportion of profits each year from Ground Control and invests in environmental ventures, initiatives and woodland creations.
- Ground Control’s Sustainability commitment
- Evergreen Fund – Woodland Creations
- Read our case study on our woodland creation in Essex – 22,000 treesGround Control’s Evergreen Fund – Investing £5m over the next 5 years in sustainable ventures and £100k a year in tree planting
- Ground Control join forces with Make-It-Wild to plant 5,700 in North Yorkshire
- Ground Control celebrate National Tree Planting Week 2020 by planting 45,000 trees
For more information contact: