Ground Control Named As One Of The UK’s Best Companies To Work For
21st May 2021
We’re delighted to announce that Ground Control’s company’s achievements were today acknowledged in the Best Companies List, the UK’s most respected annual analysis of workplace engagement.
In the three categories entered, it found Ground Control was:
– One of the best 100 large companies across the entire country – Ranking 62
– East of England’s 75 Best Companies to Work for – Ranking 30
– In the top 5 companies working in the business services sector – Ranking 5
The news comes just weeks after Ground Control won another prestigious piece of corporate recognition – the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, for the second time within five years.
“We are absolutely delighted to have earned a place on a list as one of the UK’s best Companies to work. It’s an achievement that most companies only get to dream of and it recognises our commitment to ensure both the company and our employees reach their full potential. People are at the centre of everything we do, how we operate as a team and how we live by our core values. We remain committed to ensuring everyone working at Ground Control has the support, environment, tools and direction to thrive and we will use this recognition to help steer our continued progress well into the future.” Jason Knights, Managing Director, Ground Control.
Among the initiatives and factors taken into consideration by the judges were:
– investment in staff training, apprenticeships and career development
– the company’s philanthropic practices, including supporting charitable activities by staff members
– the company’s journey to achieving carbon neutrality, including the establishment and launch last year of the Evergreen Fund
For more information contact:
Maxwell Comms Ltd
(m) 07985 351 797