A Unique Pest Control & Pest Auditing Service
Ground Control is delighted to offer a unique, fresh approach to pest control. We provide existing and new customers with a pest management service that incorporates independent auditing, which will protect your estate and provide you with the very highest standard of delivery, professionalism and transparency. One of our highest priorities is for you to have complete confidence in the work that we deliver.
Ground Control caters to multisite clients and works nationally, from Wick to Penzance. We deliver excellent customer service and satisfaction to over 45,000 commercial sites across the UK.
Ground Control operates 365 days per year. We work with a range of businesses; from small properties to large, nationally recognised blue chip clients such as Tesco, Sainsburys, Network Rail and Royal Mail. Our reputation for safety, excellence and professionalism speaks for itself.
Ground Control offers a range of environmental, biological and physical pest control methods.
Our pest control services include:
- Pest management, auditing & client web based reporting
- Rodent control
- Bird management
- Specialist cleaning
- Wildlife management
- Fly screen and fly control
- Training & support
BPCA Qualified/Trained Operatives & Auditors
Ground Control offers a fresh approach to pest control. We ensure that you obtain maximum protection that meets BPCA (British Pest Control Association) standards. We are proud members of BPCA, which is the largest pest control trade association in the UK.
BPCA standards provide strict pest control guidelines which ensure that contractors deliver consistent and professional services. We have BPCA trained auditors who will visit and inspect your sites to ensure that you get the quality of service you deserve.
Transparency in Pest Control
Many pest control companies typically bill between 8-12 visits per year, regardless of whether or not the visits were conducted. Our accurate auditing service tracks our visits precisely, and we only bill our clients for the services that they receive.
Our senior contract managers utilise the latest handheld technology to inspect each site; this can be supported by our independent mystery auditors that inspect sites blindly to evaluate services and quality of care objectively. Our field teams provide detailed reports and photographic evidence of their findings, which is available to our customer by simply logging on to our secure web portal.
There are a number of benefits of having our ‘Pest Auditing Service’ over a standard pest control contract.
Standard pest control services include:
- BPCA qualified/trained operatives
- Open and honest, independent feedback on service standards being achieved and maintained
- Customers only pay for the service visits completed
- Photographic evidence and visit history
- Access to web portal to review visit history, findings and recommendations
- Independent audits conducted as standard by our trained contract managers and mystery auditors
Questions we report on:
- Did we conduct the number of visits that we said we would deliver?
- Did we keep on top of pest control concerns and problems while offering active solutions?
- Were we health and safety compliant, using the correct materials etc.?
- How was our customer service?
Our app technology allows us to stand at the forefront of pest control by offering live updates to our clients. We show you, in real time, exactly what you are getting for your money with 100% transparency.
For more information on the cost saving benefits of our pest control & auditing services, contact Ground Control.